
Siblings can be messy, annoying, cute, crazy, funny, or just a pain in the butt. Yet, we all love them just the same.
Depending on their age, they can be a blast to be around.
If they're in the baby and preschool years from birth to age five, they can be fairly annoying at times and very demanding, but if they're in the senior years, age fives and up, they can be helpful.
Older siblings can help you with homework, and with your problems, because they can relate to what you are currently going through, as they went through it too. But even though they may have had similar experiences, just like a very fingerprint is not alike, your siblings may look like you, but they are completely different.
Younger siblings look up to you, you are their role models. I know this because I have younger
siblings myself.
My younger siblings are the best thing in the entire world, I wouldn't change them for anything.
Noah is five years old. He draws on my homework, loves Thomas, takes tantrums, and
throws food at me. Yet, he has a lot of good qualities about him that are so unique. He looks up to me,
calls my name weekly, watches T.V with me, and cares for me when no one else does. Nothing can
get any better than that.
Lucas is seven years old. He yells at me, fights with me, argues, and sometimes
pushes me, but just like Noah, he has his own unique loving traits. Lucas loves me unconditionally, I'm
his big sister and always will be.
Everyone has their imperfections, but it's what's inside that counts.
The love, that siblings will always have for each other.
The love I will always have for my siblings, and why they are my reason to smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment