Movies are one of the best things ever invented. Well, besides food of course.
It's the sort of entertainment that anyone of any age or gender can
enjoy.
There are many different types of movies you can enjoy like
Horror, Romance, Sci-Fi, Action, Drama, Comedy, Documentary, etc.
Movies are rated in an appropriate manner, specifically geared
towards the age group the movie applies to. For example, a six year old child isn't able to see Paranormal activity because it's rated R.
So many different forms of movies have come out over the
years, and also ways to play them. The current VCR, DVD or back in the old days, when they didn't have portable movies, you either found it on TV or went to the theatre.
Even the movies are a popular thing these days. 3D movies are insanely popular now as well, as every movies is pretty much being remade into 3D format.
All I know is that I love watching movies, romance and sad love stories are my favourite.
I am a huge sap for love movies, I can't help but cry over them, even if it's not a true story.
A few years back, I went to see the Vow, with my best friend. It was the best experience.
The movie was fantastic and I also enjoyed the atmosphere around me because of the pleasure of
having the company of my best friend.
Movies make me happy, they make memories happen and old ones re-appear.
They are my passion, one of my favourite things to do, they give me a reason to smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment