Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Friends


Friends are the best thing that you can have. They are the ones you can lean on for support, the ones who will be there for you through everything.

Friends are the ones who you have sleepovers with,share secrets with, and can talk about anything. They are the one thing you always have to have.

Without friends, you wouldn't have anyone to enjoy your life with.

There are many different types of friends you will have in a lifetime. Some of them may not be the best ones to keep, but you have to learn to choose your friends wisely.

I know that when I had to have eye surgery in my grade ten year, I needed my friends to be there for me as I recovered. I had to be off school for an entire week due to the after effects of the surgery.

That situation, showed me who my true friends really are. Agata and Chelsea, were just a few of the friends who came to visit me, or gave me a card while I rested at home. It made me so happy to know that I have such good friends that will always be there for me no matter what.

In life, you have to pick and choose between the people worth keeping, or the ones that should be leaving.

But just remember, "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter, and matter don't mind." A quote by Dr. Seuss.

It's true, friends are a gift from god, a reason to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment