Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Exercise


Exercise is a great way to relax and improve your mood, all while having fun and staying healthy.

There are many different ways to exercise that can help relieve stress, while having fun, such as;
Zumba, Yoga, or simply meditation.

Exercise is not for everyone, but for many people, it is a daily ritual needed to unwind.

As well as different ways to stay fit, there are also a variety of different places to exercise like the YMCA, your local gym or even in the comfort of your own home.

Just jump in comfy clothes, relax, and enjoy the exercise of your choice.

I know that personally, I love exercise. It is one of my favourite things to do outside of school.

 Most of the time, I prefer to go for walks or listen to relaxing music and stretch. It really takes my mind off things for a while.

Exercise allows me to relax and makes me feel calm.

I have just started doing this in the past few years and I feel it really helps me.

Sometimes I work out with friends, and sometimes I do it alone. Either way, I am always looking forward to a new walk in the park, or a dance class at the Y.

Exercise is my stress-reliever, it gives me a reason to smile, everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment