Tuesday, 29 April 2014
Books
Books can make you feel very intellectual and can really get
someone thinking about a certain topic.
There are different types of books you can read just like there are different types of music; it just depends on what you are interested in.
You can find books online, on a special device called an E-reader, a library or in a local bookstore.
If you're using an e-reader, you have to download books in order to read them, many people prefer to do this.
Our generation has become so advanced in the way we view things that we don't even have to physically hold a book anymore.
Instead, we view and read it online. This, in my opinion, kind of ruins the experience reading a book.
I enjoy holding a book physically in my hands, and turning the pages.
I have read many different books in my lifetime but my favourite one so far has to be Stargirl.
It is about this girl named Stargirl who is new to her school, and experiences a series of events, some good, while some are bad.
She is different, unique, others in her school find her weird, but she meets her boyfriend there, Leo, and he, changes her life forever.
There is a sequel to this book called Love, Stargirl. I also own this book and have read it, they
are equally just as great.
I have come to find from reading books since I was two, that it's not the book, but the message that is hidden behind the words that makes me really enjoy them.
That message, is what makes me strive to finish the book.
My passion for reading will only continue to build over time.
Reading makes my dreams, suddenly become in form close to reality, A reason to smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment